1. Use the KCC comment form at – Send Public Comments on Solar Rate Docket 16-GIME-403-GIE.
  2. Send a written letter to the Kansas Corporation Commission, Office of Public Affairs and Consumer Protection, 1500 SW Arrowhead Road, Topeka, KS 66604-4027.  Be sure to reference Docket #16-GIME-403-GIE.
  3. Send comments through – CREDO mobilize: Protect Solar Choice in Kansas.